Happy Halloween!


Well, I decided to follow the example of those of you who have already created your own blog...thank you for your inspiration. It seems that not many of you are taking my advice to move to Vancouver and instead are moving all over the country, so....I thought I might stay in touch better and provide you with pictures more if I used this medium. We'll see!




Here's Halloween, might as well start with that. We had a fairy princess, Spiderman, Puppy Dog, and baby (I know, very original!)

3 comments:

The Kay Family said...

Well, I am glad to see you have joined in this craze, too!! It really is fun and easy. I'll be "watching" for more pictures now that you have started!! Love you, Janene

Sarah said...

Okay I love your blog good job! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Love and miss you lots, Sarah :O)

capchicken@Hotmail.com said...

Hey guys!!!

It's been a long time since I'v seen you all!! How is everything doing?? I thought it was cool that I found you all!!..How's Derek's dad doing??..hope to hear from you soon!!

Tinelle