Christmas 2008

As Christmas drew closer so did the snow. It was beautiful, but it cancelled a lot of things that had been planned: school, nutcracker performances, church, the Field Family Christmas Party, piano playing at a Senior Living Estate, and Joe's work. Here's Kyle loving the snow on Dec. 20th. He did NOT want to come inside!



I was greatful that Joe felt comfortable enough to drive in the snow so that we were still able to drive up to Yelm for Christmas on Dec. 23rd. As I was making this post I realize we didn't do so well taking pictures during Christmas...we did get videos, just not snap shots. So these are the 2 pictures I got....

The kids with Grandma Yukish. We loved being at Uncle Brent & Aunt Nancy's house for Christmas day in Federal Way. It was great to see my aunt & uncles & cousins that we don't see very often!


The kids in their new PJs from Grandma & Grandpa Kay. When we got back to my parents Christmas Night I realized we hadn't taken pictures...so I made the kids pose with their grandparents. James was truly fascinated with his nerf gun...yes, he is aiming at me.

No comments: