November 2008

This fall Joe took out the gas insert in our fireplace and returned it to a wood burning fireplace. Joe LOVES making fires and his boys are following closely in his footsteps. One day I was sitting on the couch and this was my view. I couldn't resist posting this picture...don't tell Joe. :o)



Because Joe made fires so frequently in our fireplace this fall, Kyle learned the routine really well. One day he knew Joe went out to the garage to get some wood. I watched Kyle go in the kitchen, open the spice drawer, push a chair to the drawer, climb on the chair, get the lighter out of the drawer, climb down, push the chair back to the table, close the drawer, and walk back to the fireplace where he laid down in front of it. When daddy returned, Kyle promptly handed him the lighter, proud of how he could help!


-----------------------------------------------------------

Thanksgiving was at our house in Vancouver this year. Joe's family came for the holiday and each contributed yummy food that made for a great evening.



While we were playing games, Nana had fun playing with the 1 year old great-grandkids! I wish my camera wasn't so blurry (I think some settings accidentally got changed), but this was the best shot I got. We all LOVE Nana!!!

No comments: