Spring Break

Let's see it's been 8 months since my last post....So sad! I thought I would recap the last year with highlights from the last 5 months. Spring Break seemed like a good place to start. We took a day trip to the Cedar Creek Grist Mill, unfortunantly it was a VERY COLD day! The sights were beautiful and the Mill fascinating...just too cold and wet, oh yeah, did I mention it was SNOWING there (on our spring break)! :o)



We enjoyed having Amye and the kids stay with us for the last half of Spring Break while Jared was at the Dental Convention in Portland. The first night was movie night.




The next day we took a trip to a local swimming pool. This was definitely everyone's favorite. The kids loved going down the slide over and over again. This picture is before the fun even began...but they were SOOOO excited!



On Day 3 we ventured out into the damp outdoors to visit Fort Vancouver:


Our journey began at the sun dial....

And moved to the canons......

And finished off at the sun dial once again..... yes that is some sun!



The night concluded with my favorite part. We hired two babysitters and my parents treated Jared & Amye and Joe & I to dinner and an evening performance of "Wicked." It was fabulous!!! What a treat!!!

No comments: