Summer in a Flash

Yes, even in Washington there are days to get in a pool of cold water. The kids were able to enjoy our little pool a few times this summer.



We enjoyed a day at OMSI with my friend, Ariane, and her 4 kids thanks to her group pass. What a fun memory!



July was Bullock reunion time. We enjoyed a nice time in Olympia with Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins. Here's a shot of Kyle with his cousin Liam, 5 days older than him. Oh yeah, and their mom's, me & Holly.



At the reunion we took a walk out in the bog...Breana didn't have such a good time getting stuck! Her flip flop literally stuck to the mud and "timber"...this was the result. So sad!



(A huge THANKS to Amye for downloading my pics onto my Blog!!! One day I will get high speed internet again! You're great Amye!)

No comments: