Summer In a Flash

In August we had a great Primary Activity we called CTR Olympics. The turnout was amazing with at least 90 children and we had so many adults, parents, and youth help manage each event and group. The pics are of the Anti-Nephi-Lehi Sword Hunt and Nephi's bow events. You can't tell from the pictures but it was over 90 degrees...an unusual thing for Washington at 11am!





Summer came to a close. Here's a few pics of the boys in their favorite past time...getting dirty! I think it was James who said, "Mom, I love dirt!" We needn't ever wonder how they get so dirty!!!







This is a sand box that we haven't gotten around to purchasing sand for. One day I heard Breana exclain to the boys, "Andrew & James come on outside & let's made more sand!" They elatedly ran to the sand box where they sifted dirt....to make sand of course!


don't worry...it doesn't really work. But I plan on saving this picture so I can show him how he really liked mowing the lawn, once upon a time.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

It is so good to see the new pictures. I miss you guys so much!! Everyone is growing up fast. Love you.